We would love for you
to join our event!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at Earth Day 661. We look forward to having you participate!
Please review the important information below prior to submitting an application.
EVENT DETAILS - Event takes place on Saturday, April 20, 2024 and open to the public from 10 AM - 2 PM. The *tentative location is Silver Creek Park located in SW Bakersfield at 7011 Harris Rd. *(Location subject to change.)
FEES - Vendors are charged a non-refundable fee for their participation.
VENDORS - Early sign up: apply by December 31, 2023 vendor fee is $50.
FOOD VENDORS - Early sign up: apply by December 31, 2023 vendor fee is $75.
Please submit payment via Venmo: https://venmo.com/u/greencleanpros. If you prefer to pay cash or via Zelle Pay please call (818) 264-5115. *Application is not complete until fee is received.
APPLICATION REVIEW - All vendor applications are subject to review and processed on a first come basis. If approved, vendor will be notified via email and text message. Hosts reserve the right to approve or deny a vendor application for any reason and restrict the number of similar vendors. This policy gives all of our vendors an opportunity to have a profitable event. If your application is not approved, a full refund of vendor fee will be issued immediately.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Sponsored by – Green Clean Pros and Bakersfield Black Dollar Initiative (“BBDI”), hereafter referred to as “Hosts”.
All exhibitors, providing services, products or information, hereafter referred to as “Vendors”.
1. BOOTH SETUP - Vendor booths required to be set up NO LATER than 9:30 AM on the day of the event and to remain open
the entirety of the event. Vendors can arrive and begin setting up as early as 8 AM. (If more time is needed to set up, please contact us to arrange.)
Vendors will supply all items needed for their booth display e.g. tables, chairs, canopies, equipment, etc. The festival setup will be on the grass field and no electricity or water hookups will be available so please plan accordingly. Personal generators will not be permitted.
2. BOOTH BREAKDOWN - Vendors can begin breaking down their booth at 2 PM. Vendors are required to have booth space cleaned up NO LATER than 2:45 PM on the day of the event and are required to remove any trash, debris or other items they've brought or will be subject to a $25 cleaning fee.
3. SHARED BOOTH - Vendors are welcome to share a booth space however, each individual vendor is still required to pay the full vendor fee and submit a separate application.
4. PROFITS - Vendors are to keep 100% of their sales and profits from this event.
5. PERMITS & LICENSES - Vendors are responsible for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses to operate and/or sell at this event as required by the city of Bakersfield. If your business requires a license to operate normally in the city, please be prepared to show a copy if requested.
Vendors selling food must provide and display a valid Kern County Health Permit to operate, no exceptions.
6. REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS - Vendor fees are non-refundable. If a vendor is unable to attend and must cancel, a credit in the amount of the paid vendor fee will be applied for participation in the very next community event hosted by Green Clean Pros. If the vendor chooses not to participate in the next event, all fees will be forfeited.
7. RESCHEDULE - Hosts will closely monitor weather conditions leading up to the event. If the event must be rescheduled due to weather or an unforeseen obstacle, vendors will be notified immediately. Depending on availability from the City of Bakersfield Recreation & Parks, the event will be rescheduled for a Saturday within 1-4 weeks from the original date.
8. LIABILITY - Hosts assume no liability for any occurrence, regardless of origin or kind, due to or as a result of a vendor’s participation, product or service. In no event shall hosts be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, loss from theft, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of attendance at our event.
9. YOUR LIABILITY - Vendor shall be solely responsible for any and all injuries to persons or damages of property or any other injury, claim, damage or loss of whatever nature, lost, damaged or stolen vendor property, arising directly or indirectly from activities at the event. Vendor shall indemnify, save, and hold harmless Earth Day 661, Green Clean Pros, BBDI, City of Bakersfield, their directors, officers, agents, employees and volunteers from and against all liability, loss, damages, claims, costs and expenses (including attorney fees) arising out of injury to person or damages to property or any other injury, claim, damage, loss, cost or expense arising from activities at the event unless due to their negligence.
Please contact (818) 264-5115 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, need assistance signing up or an alternative payment option.